Londor Pale Shade is a hostile invading NPC in Dark Souls 3, that can also be friendly.
"A hostile invader or ally to your cause, wielding the darkness of the Abyss for or against you"
- Becomes an ally if your relationship with Yuria of Londor is good.
- Yuria can only be spawned after using Yoel of Londor's "Draw Out True Strength" mechanic 5 times.
- Gives the Duel Bow gesture after being summoned as a white phantom. Example Video of summoning him for the gesture.
- Note: if you use the gesture Darkmoon Loyalty, you will receive Duel Bow right afterwards.
- Becomes an invader if your relationship with Yuria of Londor is disrupted.
- List of items that refer to this NPC: Manikin Claws, Morion Blade, Pale Shade Set. (references londor pale shades in general)
- You can recieve his equipment and gesture if you aggro Yuria by hitting her 3 times, run away, kill this invader twice, pay for absolution at Velka's statue, and summon him for Pontiff. (Yuria will be friendly afterwards and no quest will be disrupted)
- If you assisted Sirris in killing Creighton the Wanderer, then you must be invaded by Creighton outside the Church of Yorshka bonfire before the Dark Spirit of Londor will invade you.
- Does not appear possible after defeating Pontiff Sulyvahn
- You must be embered for all dark spirit encounters
- His armor is next to Yuria of Londor after he is killed twice.
- Can be summoned as an ally for Abyss Watchers, the summon sign is in the corner next to the Farron Keep Perimeter bonfire.
- Can be summoned as an ally for Pontiff Sulyvahn, the summon sign is in front of a statue right outside the boss fog.
- Can be summoned as an ally for Soul of Cinder, the summon sign is located halfway between the bonfire and the boss fog.
- Invades in Farron Keep, near the first bonfire, take a right turn outside and follow the wall towards the basilisks.
- Invades in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, past the Silver Knight room, at the top of the first set of stairs.
- Souls: NG (7,196), NG+ (No change)
- Weapons: Manikin Claws
- The Pale Shade Set can be found in Firelink Shrine, near the location of Yoel and Yuria, after the Londor Pale Shade invader has been defeated in both Farron Keep and Irithtyll of the Boreal Valley.
- 2 Estus & 2 Ashen Estus refills
- Weak to ?? Damage.
- Strong against ?? , ?? and ?? damage.
- Weak Spot: ??
- Wields: Manikin Claws (RH), Dark Hand (LH), Witchtree Branch (LH)
- The white phantom summon wields Morion Blade instead of the claws.
- Casts: Affinity
- Other: Poison Throwing Knife
- Voice actors, chracter inspirations, fan art, cosplay goes here.