Black Hand Kamui is a NPC in Dark Souls 3.
- Can be killed.
- Located in Grand Archives.
- Cannot be summoned.
- List of items that refer to this NPC: Onikiri and Ubadachi, Black Hand Armor Set, Hunter's Ring.
- Found among the 3 hostile NPCs at top of the Grand Archives, on the staircase that leads to the Twin Princes.
- Souls: NG (12,000), NG+ (24,000), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??)
- Weapons: Onikiri and Ubadachi
- Armor: The Black Hand Armor Set is sold by the Shrine Handmaid after killing Kamui.
- Weak to ?? Damage.
- Strong against ?? , ?? and ?? damage.
- Weak Spot: ??
- Use ?? Item
- Weapons: Onikiri and Ubadachi (RH), Composite Bow (LH)
- Other: Black Hand Armor Set, Poison Arrows, 2 Estus.
- The NPC trio is aggroed as a group when you attack one of them. This gives Kamui (all?) some kind of super awareness if you come back later after previously killing some of them. When approaching him form the rear, while wearing the Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring, you still have to walk slowly to avoid being spotted.