Daughter of Crystal Kriemhild is a NPC in Dark Souls 3.
"Official description goes here"
- Can be killed.
- List of items that refer to this NPC: Sage's Crystal Staff
- This NPC invades in Untended Graves, along the cliff path where the Cemetary of Ash bonfire would normally be.
- You can also meet her as a hostile NPC, in the trio of Black Hand enemies at the bottom of the stairs that leads up to the Twin Princes boss, in the Grand Archives.
- Souls (phantom): NG (7,543), NG+ (??), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??)
- Souls (human): NG (12,000), NG+ (24,000), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??)
- Human version also drops Sage's Crystal Staff.
- Weak to ?? Damage.
- Strong against ?? , ?? and ?? damage.
- Weak Spot: Easy to push off the ledge. Also has a bad habit of falling off by herself.
- Can parry player
- Weapons: Sage's Crystal Staff (RH), Crystal Sage's Rapier (RH), Parrying Dagger (LH)
- Spells: Crystal Hail, Crystal Soulspear, Homing Crystal Soulmass
- Other: Fire Keeper Set, "Bun" Haircut, 2 Estus, Unlimited FP?
- Her name is derived from the Germanic elements grim "mask" and hild "battle". Kriemhild was a beautiful heroine in the Germanic saga the 'Nibelungenlied', where she is the sister of Gunther and the wife of Siegfried.
- The name "Daughter of Crystal Kriemhild" can have two meanings: The daugther of the person known as Crystal Kriemhild, or as Kriemhild - Daughter of Crystal, which is hinted at by the description of the staff she drops. Daughter can also mean apprentice or follower etc.
- Voice actors, chracter inspirations, fan art, cosplay goes here.