Obscuring Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
- Makes the wearer invisible to enemy players at long distance.
- Weight: 0.9
- Rank 1 reward: Rosaria's Fingers (You MUST offer 10 Pale Tongues to reach rank 1)
- Makes the wearer completely invisible at range, lifebar included, to all enemy players and phantoms. The effect starts at about 10 meters away, which is slightly shorter than the maximum lock-on distance. Works as well when you are the host of a world being invaded.
- The wearer's position can be given away if they have an arrow drawn back, have an arrow or knife stuck into them, or are under the influence of a negative status effect that has a visual, such as poison.
- Tears of denial can clearly be seen on the wearer even at a distance (this can be bypassed by using a buff with a less noticeable visual effect such as a green blossom)
- Unlike Ring of Fog from Dark Souls and Thief's Ring from Demon's Souls, which reduced the range of detection for NPC enemies, the Obscuring Ring only works on human players.
- Some visual effects can be seen on the player even when the ring is active
- This ring is used by Yellowfinger Heysel when invading the player at Road of Sacrifices and Farron Keep.
- This ring is also utilised by Creighton the Wanderer during Sirris's questline and when invading the player near the Church of Yorshka bonfire.