Covetous Silver Serpent Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Covetous Silver Serpent Ring
Covetous Silver Serpent Ring Effect
- Fallen foes yield 10% more souls, rounded down.
+1 Version (NG+): +20%
+2 Version (NG++): +30%
- +3 Version (The Dreg Heap): +35%
Where to Find Covetous Silver Serpent Ring
In a chest behind an illusory wall at the top of Firelink Shrine. You need to have bought the key for 20000 Souls from the handmaiden. Take the right upper staircase in Firelink Shrine. Move past the the giant-tree on the right, unlock the door and go up the tower. You will reach a bridge, jump down onto a large roof on the left of the bridge. You will find a nest with an invisible crow baby (Pickle-Pee). Go straight past the nest and drop down onto a ledge. There is a door there that leads to an area with two crossing beams. Go straight towards the opposite wall (past a second nest) and strike down the illusory wall. Head forwards and drop down, the ring is in a chest to your right.
- If you use the tree shortcut onto the roof of the darkened Firelink Shrine (after the Untended Graves), you can find the ring in the same location as you would at the hub firelink shrine. This is only if you have not collected it already at the Hub Firelink Shrine. Conversely, once you have collected the ring from the darkened Firelink Shrine, the chest will be found opened and empty in the hub Firelink Shrine.
- Watch Fextra Video at 1h 53mins 46secs in
+2 Version (NG++): Undead Settlement. In the area after meeting Siegward with the Fire Demon, located on the roof of a shack in the far back of the area. Drop off the wooden ledge outside the room with two lady ministers to access it. (Location) (video location) or watch this video from the bonfire
- +3 Version (The Dreg Heap) After meeting the first angel that shoots at you fall down onto the perch and continue into the open door archway. From there you should see 2 Knight enemies and on the right hand side there is an area you enter. You make a right and you should be in some small quarter areas. Proceed all the way to the furthest wall north of you. Turn to the left and hit it to reveal a fog wall. Climb the stairs there and just before you obtain Great Soul Dreg on your left, is a balcony. From that balcony you must drop down and there is your ring. Video Example ()
- Can be used efficiently together with a Symbol of Avarice, a Shield of Want, and a Medicant's Staff.
- Works multiplicatively with Shield of Want, giving 10% more after the 20%, effectively giving 32% bonus souls.