Sage Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Sage Ring Information
- Increases virtual Dexterity, effectively decreasing spell casting time for all schools of magic. Maximum Casting Speed is reached at 50 Dexterity. These rings allow low dexterity builds reach the casting speed cap:
- +0 Version:
- +30 Virtual Dexterity
- 20 Dexterity to reach Casting Cap
- +1 Version:
- +35 Virtual Dexterity
- 15 Dexterity to reach Casting Cap
- +2 Version:
- +40 Virtual Dexterity
- 10 Dexterity to reach Casting Cap
- +0 Version:
- Weight: 0.7
Where to Find Sage Ring
- Looted from a corpse in the castle ruin where you can summon Eygon at Road of Sacrifices: Jump into the hole on the ground next to the sign of Eygon. (Watch the Item Location Video Guide fextralife video starting at 20m 06s) or watch this video from the bonfire
- (NG+) +1 version found in the rafters above the Grand Archives. Drop down from the roof where the winged knights are located. () (video location)
- (NG++) +2 Version: From the Dancer bonfire go up the ladder and head left to the Consumed King's Garden. When riding the elevator down get ready to roll off halfway. Head right for an estus shard, then head left to the broken staircase. When on the staircase look behind you and you'll see the ring. () (video location)
- Virtual Dexterity is Dexterity only affecting spell casting.
- Witchtree Branch & Saint-tree Bellvine both guve +40 Virtual Dexterity, the same effect as a Sage Ring +2
- Wrath of God Testing:
- 20 Dexterity, cast time = 2.9 seconds
- 20 Dexterity & Sage Ring (50 total Virtual Dex), cast time = 2.3 seconds.