Fire Clutch Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Fire Clutch Ring
- Increases fire attack by 15%
- Increases incoming physical damage by 10%
- Weight: 0.8
- Found at Undead Settlement close to the Cliff Underside bonfire, where there's the potholder, 3 undead throwing firebombs from a balcony, and several explosive barrels. It's behind the torture device at the end of a long planked walkway. (video location)
- Contrary to earlier beliefs, the ring reduces Physical, strike, slash and thrust defense absorption not fire absorption.
- Reduction in absorption is calculated by increasing your current absorption by 10% and then subtracting 10 (i.e. New = 1.1xOld- 10; calculated with excel).
- This ring also increases the damage of Fire buffs, Pyromancy buffs and Pyromancies.
- This ring increases the fire damage on weapons, including natural fire damage, infusions, and buffs, by a percentage of the fire damage.(but not physical, magical, etc.).
- You can counter the damage-taken increase by wearing a Ring of Steel Protection, which increases damage absorption by 10%.
- Seems to add the +15% damage after the calculation of other damage/spell boosting effects.
Trivia goes here