Red Tearstone Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Red Tearstone Ring
Red Tearstone Ring Effect
- While on Critical HP (below 20%), all damage is improved by 20% multiplicitavely (allDamage * 1.2).
Where to Find Red Tearstone Ring
- Found in Lothric Castle. Face away from the Dragonslayer Armour bossfight entrance. To the left is a doorway lit by torches. Proceed through the door and up the stairs. Head out the door on the left. It will be on a body to the right. (Location) (video location)
- The effect boosts all damage, including but not limited to Weapons, Spells, Arrows, and Bolts.
- This ring is the partner ring to the Blue Tearstone ring.
- The Red Tearstone range is determined by a percentage of your current maximum health. This means increasing your health pool allows you to have the effect of this ring active with a higher amount of HP remaining.
- This effect stacks with the effect of the unique weapon: Morion Blade, resulting in 144% Damage.
- This ring does not need to be worn when dropped to low HP, meaning you can swap to this ring when near death to benifit from its bonus damage.