Ring of Sacrifice is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Ring of Sacrifice
- Prevents soul loss upon death
- When dying with ring equipped, the ring will "break" and disappear from the player's inventory.
- Even though it prevents a loss of souls, you will still lose your ember.
- The ring will not break if you die from Curse, meaning you will drop a bloodstain as in any normal death.
- Sold by Yuria of Londor for 5,000 souls (Limited number)
- Sold by Shrine Handmaid for 5,000 souls (limited number - after giving Hollow's Ashes or Yuria's Ashes).
- Can also be received by trading Loretta's Bone with the Crow in Firelink Shrine.
- Dropped by ??
- Looted from some remains at High Wall of Lothric: they are on a wooden tarp just above the entrance to the open area with a lot of Red Knight bodies. This is also where you fight the Winged Knight. (Watch the Fextra Video)
- Found at Road of Sacrifices on a ledge in the castle ruin.
- One found in the Irithyll of the Boreal Valley river (Video)
- Found in Consumed King's Garden in corner by elevator
- Not only does the ring save your souls but it will also save your bloodstains. For example if you died without ring on you would drop all souls at spot A. Then you equip ring of sacrifice but then die at spot B before making it to spot A. Your bloodstain would still be at spot A (with all you previouse souls) rather than being at spot B
- Unlike Dark Souls II, the ring completely breaks upon death, there is no way to repair it, just like in the original Dark Souls.
- Also unlike the previous versions of Dark Souls, this ring WILL break when you are being summoned and die in another players world. It is unknown at this time if this is an oversight on From Softwares part, or if it has some deeper meaning which has yet to be found.Till that time it is advised to remove it before being summoned, as you will needlessly lose it if you perish in the hosts world.