Carthus Bloodring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
- Boosts rolling invincibility frames, at the cost of taking 15% more damage.
- Raises number of i-frames from 12 (.4 sec) to 16 (.533 sec), or a 1.33x increase (tested via Sony Vegas and ingame test footage).
- New absorption will be ((1 - (currentAbsorption/100)) * 1.15). This is effectively taking the current amount of damage you take after absorption and multiplying it by 1.15.
- Weight: 0.8
- Found at Catacombs of Carthus, from the bonfie near the rolling ball, down the stair and to the right (past the wheel skeletons). (Location)
- Video location (fextralife video starting at 1h 3m 13s)
- The ring only affects rolls, and will not improve other dodge techniques, like backsteps or the quickstep skill.
- The ring will make your absorptions negative if they are low enough.
- You seem to lose around 12 (Or 12%) damage absorption in all resistances. See this image, a comparison of two different armor sets (First being outrider knight set and second being yuria's set with hood of prayer as headpiece) See: "Effect" section, above.