Chloranthy Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
- Raises stamina recovery by 7 points per second.
- +1: Raises stamina recovery speed by 8 points per second.
- +2: Raises stamina recovery speed by 9 points per second.
- +3: ??
- Weight: 0.7
- Found in Undead Settlement. Start from the Road Of Sacrifices Bonfire and backtrack to the lift that will take you up. Once you do, hit the switch again to allow it to go down, then you can ride it farther up to meet the Giant who shoots the arrows at you. Take the same lift back down and jump halfway. This is where you can find Siegward just outside of the inner part of the tower and help him in defeating the demon. After defeating the fire demon, use the staircase of the house on the right. From there use a bridge to enter the house on the left. Go through some enemies until you've passed two Evangelists. You're on the roof now. Go left and run across the roof util you've reached the wooden platform. From here you'll see a a stone tower, drop of a ledge to reach the tower. Enter the tower through a door and make use of the beams and platforms within the tower to reach the ground floor safely. The ring will be located at its ground floor beneath some wooden crates. (Location) (video location)
- +1 Version (NG+) Behind the pedestal with the Ring of the Sun's First Born. (Location)
- +2 Version (NG++) From the Road of Sacrifices bonfire, head past the wagon and to the left of the crow mage there's a ledge that you can drop down to that has the ring. (Location) (video location)
- +3 Version (The Ringed City): Take the lift down from the Ringed City Streets bonfire. This is the shortcut and will be unlocked as you pregress this area. As you go down look for the side passage and roll onto it as you go. Find the hole and drop down to the statue of Gwyn to find this ring.
Trivia goes here