Thunder Stoneplate Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Thunder Stoneplate Ring
Thunder Stoneplate Ring Information
Increases Lightning Absorption by 13%
+1 Version: +17%
+2 Version +20%
- Weight: 0.6
Where to Find Thunder Stoneplate Ring
- Archdragon Peak: From the second bonfire, proceed through the area until you get outside, then near the wooden scaffold there is a ladder which leads to the ring. (Location)
- +1 Version (NG+) Can be found place where there are many pots in Catacombs of Carthus (Location)
- +2 Version (NG++) Lothric Castle: Enter the room near to the Dragonslayer Armour boss fog and there will be an exit to the left that leads to a balcony. To the right is the Red Tearstone ring, to the left is a hole in the rail. Drop down to the rooftop below and head right. The ring will be at the far end of the roof on the right. (Location) (video location)
- Useful to fight against lightning enemies, like the Nameless King.
- In PVP, you have to be lucky to face an opponent with a lightning weapon to benefit from the ring.