Skull Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Skull Ring Effect
- Easier to be detected by enemies and changes enemy targeting priority.
Where to Find Skull Ring
- Obtained by killing Ludleth of Courland
- Found at Ludleth's Throne after reaching the Kiln of the First Flame
- The wearer of this ring will draw the enemy's focus away from other players, while playing in a group, either online or with npc summons.
- Can for example be used strategically in a boss fight: a player with the ring can hide behind a greatshield and keep the boss occupied so the phantoms are free to hack away.
- This ring is very useful to help squishy npcs live through a bossfight.
- (No obvious effect with normal enemy detection and aggro range)
- Same effect as the Moaning Shield and the Atonement miracle.