Covetous Gold Serpent Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Covetous Gold Serpent Ring
- Increases Item Discovery +50
- +1 Version (NG+): +75
- +2 Version (NG++): +100
- +3 Version (The Ringed City): ??
- Weight: 1.2
- Irithyll Dungeon. You can find Covetous Gold Serpent Ring on the quest path of Siegward of Catarina (4th stage). You don't have to complete the quest in order to get the ring, however the quest does take you to the rings location. 1 (Location) (video location) (video location from bonfire)
- +1 Version (NG+): From the Church of Yorshka bonfire in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, proceed beyond the graveyard to the dark room with all the ghost creatures inside. Just outside the exit, take a right and drop down to a small rocky ledge below, and the ring will be on a corpse. (Location) (video location)
- +2 Version (NG++): Archdragon Peak, after defeating Nameless King it's below the boss room. (Location) (video location)
- +3 Version (The Ringed City): All the way down the stairs from the Shira and and left and up the ladder immediately on your left in the swamp. Double back across the bridge, defeating the two Ringed Knights. On a corpse in a room past them with Lapp inside.
- Can be used efficiently together with Symbol of Avarice, Rusted Coin or Rusted Gold Coin, and Crystal Sage's Rapier.
- 1 You can still find the ring in the cell at the Profaned Capital (where you would free Siegward of Catarina, if you would have followed his questline) using the Old Cell Key.
Trivia goes here