Fire Clutch Ring
Fire Clutch Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
- Increases fire attack by 15% in PvE and 8% in PvP
- Reduces Physical, Strike, Slash, and Thrust Absorptions 10% in PvE and 15% in PvP
- Weight: 0.8
- Found at Undead Settlement close to the Cliff Underside bonfire, where there's the potholder, 3 undead throwing firebombs from a balcony, and several explosive barrels. It's behind the torture device at the end of a long planked walkway. (video location)
- Reduction in absorption is calculated by increasing your current absorption by 10% and then subtracting 10 (i.e. New = 1.1xOld- 10; calculated with excel).
- This ring increases any fire damage on all weapons, including natural fire damage, infusions, and buffs, and fire-based Pyromancies.
- You can counter the damage-taken increase by wearing a Ring of Steel Protection, which increases damage absorption by 10%.
- Trivia goes here