Wolf Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
- Increases Poise by the base factor of + 4
- +1 Version (NG+): + 6
- +2 Version (NG++): + 8
- +3 Version (The Ringed City): +9
- The ring gives you slightly less extra poise depending on how large your current poise already is.
- ExtraPoise = WolfPoise − WolfPoise * Poise / 100
- Therefore with no armor, the base version of the ring gives you 4 extra poise.
- When you (for example) already have 12 Poise, the ring only gives you 4 − 0.48 = 3.52 extra poise.
- Weight: 0.50
- Rank 2 reward for the Watchdogs of Farron covenant. (You MUST offer 30 Wolf's Blood Swordgrass to reach rank 2)
- +1 Version (NG+): Can be found on a corpse immediately outside the Keep Ruins bonfire building in Farron Keep.
- +2 Version (NG++): Can be found in area after Iudex Gundyr boss fight behind the door. () (video location)
- +3 Version (The Ringed City): Dropped by Seeker of the Spurned. (Video Location)
- Poise gained is affected by current poise. Already Poise heavy armors will result in diminishing returns.
- Unlike its DS1 counterpart, this version of the ring does not give you an aura. Because of that and the fact that it has no apparent effect on the wearer, you cannot tell when someone is using this ring online.
- This is the only Artorias related equipment to actually refer him by said name, not "wolf knight" or "abysswalker"
- This is the only ring relating to the 4 knights of Gwyn that has +1, +2, and +3 variants
- An article about Artorias, The Abyss Watchers.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!