Dark Clutch Ring
Dark Clutch Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Dark Clutch Ring Effect
Increases dark attack by 15%
Increases incoming physical damage by 10%
- Weight: 0.8
- Dropped by a mimic in the Irithyll Dungeon near the Profaned Capital bonfire. After passing the arms of the sleeping giant, there is a sewer-like hallway with rats. The mimic is at the end of the hallway, on the left side.
- Beware of opening the non-mimic chest first. This will cause an ambush of basilisks to drop from the ceiling, making defeating the mimic troublesome.
- Increases the damage on dark weapons, buffs, and dark spells.
- Reduction in absorption is calculated by increasing your current absorption by 10% and then subtracting 10 (i.e. New = 1.1xOld- 10; calculated with excel)
- Alternatively, you can get to the mimic via the elevator shorcut near the Irithyll Dungeon bonfire.
- Trivia goes here