List of missing pages or pages that needs more work and content.
Miss a page or feature? Then list it in the Needed Pages section below.
- Need to confirm completion status of: NPC List
- Please help add locations to all items
- Please help complete the weapon categories tables.
- Enemies page needs work - please use the "card" format and contact if you need help to add more cards. Improper enemy names (Avaricious Being = Mimic, etc.).
- We need detailed information for all Stats
- Enemy pages' info/image box needs to have images always have a width of maximum of 300px. To avoid issues like see this for example
- possible alternative: use css property "overflow", set to hide or other values
Wiki tags are not metadata, but a way to define different properties of for example an item. A tag does nothing on its own, but when many pages share the same tag they can be used to list other items with similar properties. Tags should mostly be single words, and not long unique sentences (like "great weapon to pwn n00bs with").
Example: The Moonlight Greatsword, it's a greatsword, it deals magic damage, and it has a special attack. It should be tagged with something like "Weapon" "Greatsword" "Magic" "Special".
If you encounter a particularly cluttered page, but have no time to clean it up at the moment, then tag the page with " cleanup" as a reminder. They will show up below:
Pages with names that differ from in-game names should be renamed, so please tag them with " rename". Renaming pages also involves fixing all backlinks and redirecting the current page to the new one. They will show up below:
Some items/equipment/npc´s have duplicate pages. Please tag such pages with " duplicate", and someone will eventually merge them.
If you encounter an unnecessary page, or have a request to delete a page, then tag it with " delete" and it should appear in the list below.
- Links go here
- Links go here
Not all weapons/shields can be infused or upgraded to the same level. We need to mark those so the tables can be replaced.
- Bows/Greatbows/Crossbows/Talismans/Chimes/Pyromancy Flames and Staves can't be infused and can be upgraded to +10. Any page with the wrong table should be tagged with: upgrademe
- Special weapons/shields that upgrade with Twinking Titanite can't be infused and can be upgraded to +5. Any page with the wrong table should be tagged with: upgradespecial
- Boss weapons/shields upgrade with Titanite Scale and can't be infused and can be upgraded to +5. Any page with the wrong table should be tagged with: upgradeboss
- "Staff" template needs to be deleted