Blue Tearstone Ring
Blue Tearstone Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Blue Tearstone Ring Effect
- When your HP is below 20%, your damage absorption will increase by 20% for all damage types; 15% absorption increase for PvP.
- Like most damage absorption effects. it has diminishing returns with other sources of absorption, The 20% is a 0.8 multiplier to the remaining damage received after absorption from armour or other sources. Expect the actual bonus to be closer to 15-18%, depending on the rest of your gear.
- In early game your limited health pool means this ring is unlikely to have enough effect to actually save you under most circumstances. By mid game you'll undoubtedly have better alternatives to wear.
Where to Find Blue Tearstone Ring
- Greirat asks the player to deliver the ring to "Loretta at the base of the High Wall"
- Has the exact same effect as the Lloyd's Shield Ring, except at low health.