Magic Stoneplate Ring
Magic Stoneplate Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Magic Stoneplate Ring Effect
Increase magic damage absorption as a function of current absorption.
- PVE: damage from non-player sources
- +0 = 13%
- +1 = 17%
- +2 = 20%
- PVP: damage from other players
- +0 = 4%
- +1 = 5%
- +2 = 6%
- Weight: 0.6
Where to Find Magic Stoneplate Ring
- Dropped from the second Greatsword-weilding knight guarding Oceiros, the Consumed King in Consumed King's Garden. ()
- +1 Version (NG+): Farron Keep bonfire before the swamp. From that bonfire, make a right and proceed to where the Basilisks are. The ring will be in this area. ()
- +2 Version (NG++): Found in the Profaned Capital. Climb down the ladder towards the dungeon. There is a hole on the wall. Drop down, turn right, and go down the stairs. The ring is on the left of the stairs. () (video location)
- Using both this ring and Fire Stoneplate ring is a famous strategy to absorb damage against both the Dancer of the Boreal Valley and Pontiff Sullyvahn in later NG cycles.
- It can be used to counteract some of the drawback of Dusk's Crown, albeit not very effectively and at the cost of a ring slot.
- Trivia goes here