Hawk Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
- Extends the range of Bows and Crossbows.
- Reduces damage falloff of Throwing Knives, Poison Throwing Knives and Kukris at long distances.
- Raises the throwing arcs for Firebombs, Black Firebombs and Lightning Urns when used without lock-on.
- Extends maximum zoom range of bows, crossbows, and binoculars (minimum zoom remains the same however, so seeing the effect requires further zooming with the directional pad)
- Weight: 0.7
- Extends effective range by 65%.
- Projectiles have a gradual drop in performance the further you are away from the target. This ring will increase the distance before damage dropoff, which affects the trajectory and damage dealt with arrows and bolts when shot from far away.
- Collect all seven Young White Branches at all three white birch trees, and the Giant will die, leaving the ring behind.
- You can kill the Giant at any time to receive the ring.
- At some point in the late game the Giant will die of natural cause. The player can go to the top of the tower and find the giant dead with the ring at his feet.
- The "calamitous dragon" mentioned in the ring's description is Kalameet from the Artorias of the Abyss DLC for Dark Souls.