Obscuring Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
- Makes the wearer invisible to enemy players at long distance.
- Weight: 0.9
- Rank 1 reward: Rosaria's Fingers (You MUST offer 10 Pale Tongues to reach rank 1)
- Makes the wearer completely invisible at range, lifebar included, to all enemy players and phantoms. The effect starts at about 10 meters away, which is slightly shorter than the maximum lock-on distance. Works as well when you are the host of a world being invaded.
- Tears of Denial and other visual effects, like Poison or a knife stuck in your character, will give away the wearer's position.
- Unlike Ring of Fog from Dark Souls and Thief's Ring from Demon's Souls, which reduced the range of detection for NPC enemies, the Obscuring Ring only works on human players.
- This ring is used by Yellowfinger Heysel when invading the player at Road of Sacrifices and Farron Keep.
- This ring is also utilised by Creighton the Wanderer during Sirris's questline and when invading the player near the Church of Yorshka bonfire.