Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring
- Masks the sound of its wearer.
- Weight: 0.7
- Given by Orbeck of Vinheim after you purchase Aural Decoy, Farron Flashsword, Pestilent Mist and Spook.
- Helpful in PvP situations where the player may have to jump down to get to an enemy. This masks their footsteps so that the player won't hear them coming.
- Can also be used in PvE for getting easier backstabs on enemies as they can't hear your foosteps. In fact, as long as enemies don't see you, they won't aggro on you with this ring.
- Like Spook, this ring works great with Hidden Body to allow for repeated backstabs. Hidden Body works in tandem with Aldrich's Sapphire
- Also hides the visual effects of some spells on your character, notably Tears of Denial.
- This ring has appeared in all 3 Dark Souls games.
- It seems as though using certain heavy weapons can nullify the sound masking effect for NPCs, allowing them to detect you at a longer distance.