Hidden Body is a Sorcery in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Sorcery you must use a Staff or Special Weapons that can cast Sorceries.
|Type||Turns body nearly invisible|
Lost sorcery from Oolacile, land of ancient golden sorceries. Turns body nearly invisible.
Although perfect invisibility is unachievable due to the risk of dissipation, the caster need only stand still for a moment to blend in to environs with astounding camouflage.
- Lasts 15 seconds. With Lingering Dragoncrest Ring, this goes up to 19.5 seconds.
- Enemies can still detect your footsteps and will attack if you get too close to them.
- Using Spook or Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring together with this spell will make you nearly undetectable to enemies.
- This spell, Spook/Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring and Aldrich's Sapphire work in tandem for easy mob-clearing. One just needs to Backstab with a weapon that has high AR/Critical and move to the next. Aldrich's Sapphire will keep your Focus refilled.
- Using Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring and Untrue White Ring together with this spell will allow you to disguise as a ghost.
- Duration can also be increased with the Lingering Dragoncrest Ring (R+0 = 19,5 sec, R+1 = 20,25 sec, R+2 = 21 sec).
- Ideal for blockade running, getting to bosses' rooms, etc. Also very helpful for sorcerers to get into the right casting position. Since your cover is not blown while range attacking most enemies, this spell is very useful for one-shotting enemies with ranged attacks (e.g. the Deacons in Irithyll).
- This spell completly disables Homing Soulmass/Homing Crystal Soulmass and Affinity from launching to the caster, even if they lock on. This can be useful when dealing against players relying on these kind of spells, or NPCs such as Londor Pale Shade.