Hidden Body is a Sorcery in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Sorcery you must use a Staff or Special Weapons that can cast Sorceries.
|Type||Turns body nearly invisible|
Lost sorcery from Oolacile, land of ancient golden sorceries. Turns body nearly invisible.
Although perfect invisibility is unachievable due to the risk of dissipation, the caster need only stand still for a moment to blend in to environs with astounding camouflage.
- Lasts 15 seconds.
- Enemies can still detect your footsteps and will attack if you get too close to them.
- Using Spook or Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring together with this spell will make you nearly undetectable to enemies.
- Using Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring and Untrue White Ring together with this spell will allow you to disguise as a ghost.
- Duration can also be increased with the Lingering Dragoncrest Ring.
- Ideal for blockade running, getting to bosses' rooms, etc. Also very helpful to get Sorcerers into the right casting position. Since your cover is not blown while (range) attacking most enemies, this spell is very useful for one-shotting enemies with ranged attacks (eg. the Deacons in Irithryll) or make a good entrance into a fight with a stronger opponent.