Deep Soul is a Sorcery in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Sorcery you must use a Staff or Special Weapons that can cast Sorceries.
Sorcery of Archdeacon Royce and his deacons, said to have been imparted to them by McDonnell of the Boreal Valley.
Fires dark soul dregs.
Souls which swell from the deep pursue their target, drawn towards life.
- Transposable from the Soul of the Deacons of the Deep
- This spell deals dark damage, and as such will be slightly more powerful when cast with the Izalith Staff with high Intelligence and Faith.
- A pure Intelligence build with no Faith investment can still cast this spell with any other staff, and it will only deal 30-50 less damage.
- This spell has a very fast cast time, long range and good homing properties, but deals marginal damage.
- The dreg starts off slow but moves faster the farther it travels.
- Deals (Spell buff x 1) damage.