Great Deep Soul
Sorcery which improves upon Deep Soul. Fires powerful darkened soul dregs
Archdeacon McDonnell, a sorcerer himself, delighted in the cathedral's stagnating souls. For him, they represented the glorious bedrock of this world.
- Deals (Spell buff x 1.3) damage.
- This spell deals dark damage, and as such will be slightly more powerful when cast with a dark-friendly staff with high Intelligence and Faith.
- A pure Intelligence build with no Faith investment can still cast this spell with any other staff, and it will only deal 30-50 less damage.
- Only a maximum of 2 dark balls can be present at a time.
- This spell is great for catching people that are running away from you because of the decent tracking and relatively slow speed which gets faster the farther it travels.