Great Deep Soul
Sorcery which improves upon Deep Soul. Fires powerful darkened soul dregs
Archdeacon McDonnell, a sorcerer himself, delighted in the cathedral's stagnating souls. For him, they represented the glorious bedrock of this world.
- Deals (Spell buff x 1.3) damage.
- This spell deals dark damage, and as such will be slightly more powerful when cast with a dark-friendly staff with high Intelligence and Faith.
- A pure Intelligence build with no Faith investment can still cast this spell with any other staff, and it will only deal 30-50 less damage.
- Only a maximum of 2 dark balls can be present at a time.
- This spell is great for catching people that are running away from you because of the decent tracking and relatively slow speed which gets faster the farther it travels.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!