Heavy Soul Arrow
Elementary, yet practical sorcery from long ago.
Fires a heavy soul arrow.
Offers greater power but slower casting time, entailing a vulnerability that makes this sorcery trickier to handle.
- Starting spell of the Sorcerer class.
- Bought from: Yoel of Londor or Orbeck of Vinheim for 2,000 souls
- Heavy Soul Arrow inflicts (Spell Buff x 2.15) magic damage before resistances.
- Arguably the most efficient sorcery in the game in terms of damage per FP cost, having a greater efficiency than all the other soul arrows. However, it has a fairly slow casting speed, making it poor for harassment and combat.
- Due to the slow cast speed, it's best used at range to lure enemies and finish foes before they can reach you.
- Has an upgrade in Great Heavy Soul Arrow.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!