Soul Arrow is a Sorcery in Dark Souls 3. To cast a sorcery, you must use a Staff or Special Weapons that can cast Sorceries.
Heavy Soul Arrow
Elementary, yet practical sorcery from long ago.
Fires a heavy soul arrow.
Offers greater power but slower casting time, entailing a vulnerability that makes this sorcery trickier to handle.
- Starting spell of the Sorcerer class.
- Bought from: Yoel of Londor or Orbeck of Vinheim for 2,000 souls
- Heavy Soul Arrow inflicts (Spell Buff x 2.15) magic damage before resistances.
- Arguably the most efficient sorcery in the game in terms of damage per FP cost, having a greater efficiency than all the other soul arrows. However, it has a fairly slow casting speed, making it poor for harassment and combat.
- Due to the slow cast speed, it's best used at range to lure enemies and finish foes before they can reach you.
- Has an upgrade in Great Heavy Soul Arrow.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
this thing chews up iudex's health bar more than a reddit mod and someone's sEmen (and no, i can say that, i'm a reddit mod,)
Based on the numbers I've pulled up via soulsplanner, taking into account FP cost per cast, at 60 INT/30 ATT with the Court Sorcerer staff this spell trumps Great Heavy Soul Arrow for damage efficiency, doing 10845 damage per FP bar compared to 9602.9 damage per FP bar from Great Heavy Soul Arrow. This is before defenses are taken into account however which may (though I doubt it) have an effect
Costs 12 FP in 1.15