Dragonscale Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Dragonscale Ring Effect
- Reduces damage taken from backstabs by 30%.
Where to Find Dragonscale Ring
- Looted from a corpse in the Consumed King's Garden. It's halfway up the second lift in this area. You will need to jump off as it goes up or down. ()
- The Dragonscale Ring is the only effective counter against the Hornet Ring's critical boost. It is an invaluable tool if one finds themselves prone to suffering at the hand of critical attacks.
- The Dragonscale Ring will change the damage dealt by the Dark Hand's grab attack weapon art, Sacred Flame, and backstabs. With the ring on, you will take 24% less damage from the Dark Hand grab, 30% less from Sacred Flame, and 30% less from backstabs.
- When the Hornet Ring is involved, you instead take 18% less damage from the Dark Hand grab (meaning you not only negate the entire effect of the Hornet Ring, but you also negate enough damage to reduce the damage further than the "base" damage of the grab), you will take 30% less damage from Sacred Flame as normal (Hornet Ring does not affect Sacred Flame), and you will take 8.9% less damage from Backstabs (once again negating the entire Hornet Ring bonus, as well as some of the normal damage).
- Plunging attacks may or may not be affected by the Dragonscale ring. This needs more testing.