|Weakness||Bleed, Fire, Dark|
Lycanthrope is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- A large hollow with glowing red eyes and a cross chained to its back
- Appears in Road of Sacrifices and Irithyll Dungeon.
- Attacks with repeated fast arm swipes
- Has a lunge and bite attack (Grabs you and chomps your head similar to mimic.)
- Succeptible to Rapport
Notes & Trivia
- This enemy resembles characters and enemies in Bloodborne and also Berserk.
- They share a simular moveset like one afflicted with the scourge of beasts from Bloodborne.
- One of them can be found imprisoned in Irithyll Dungeon and can be set loose on his Jailers.
- Very weak to bleed, can be bleed from 2-3 hits with most bleed weapons.
- Despite being called Lycanthropes, they bear no resemblance to Werewolves.