|Enemy Type||Reanimated Armour|
Wolf Knight's Greatsword
|Resistances||Lightning, Dark, Slash|
Iron Dragonslayer is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- Remains of Dragonslayer Armour, which was possesed by the memory of hunt and thus reanimated.
- Serves as a mini boss.
- Iron Dragonslayer's attack deals Lightning Damage, Strike Damage and Standard Damage.
- Does not have any support.
- Can't be parried or riposted, but can be poise-broken or guard-broken for extra damage.
- Headshot will instantaneously stun Iron Dragonslayer, but will not deal extra damage.
- Weak to Wolf Knight's Greatsword, Farron Greatsword, Strike Damage and Frostbite.
- Medium resistance to Lightning Damage, Slash Damage and Dark Damage.
- Immune to Poison/Toxic and Bleed.
- Can't be lured.
- Immune to Rapport.
Notes & Trivia
- Drops the Iron Dragonslayer Set
- Around place where player meets Iron Dragonslayer, there are corpses of Harald Legion Knights.