|Resistances||Most type of damage|
Havel Knight is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- Can be found on a roof near the Great Belfry bonfire in Archdragon Peak defending a Titanite Slab, near corpse of Ancient Wyvern,
- Can be summoned by both Man-Serpent Summoners, but only while true Havel is still alive.
- Medium/high resistance to most type of damage.
- Can use his Shield's Skill, making him able to tank hits and raising his defense, while forcing him to fat-roll.
- Can switch to 2-handed.
- Can be guard-broken.
- Shield he uses doesn't seem to have the stability as wielded by player. It can be attacked with midweight weapons (like Butcher Knife) without having to use it 2-handed.
- You can lure him to follow you down the ladder. That's your chance to chain some damage (mainly as a sorcerer) on him.
- Make him fly! If you have weapons that can launch, such as Black Knight's weapons or Wolf Knight's Greatsword, you can keep him down by spamming these. Try parry if he doesnt two hand.
Notes & Trivia
- Drops Dragon Tooth and Havel's Greatshield once, they even drop from the summoned version.
- His armor set can be found on top of the bridge in Farron Keep, near the Stray Demon, after Havel Knight is defeated.
- The Soul of a Stray Demon can also be transposed into the Havel's Ring or the Boulder Heave pyromancy. This hints toward a connection between Havel and the Stray Demon, but it could also be some kind of rock joke.
- Items related to Havel: Dragon Tooth, Havel's Greatshield, Havel's Armor, Havel's Ring, Great Magic Barrier.
- His armor is the second heaviest armor in the game.