|Immune||Frost, Poison, Bleed|
Root Skeleton is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- A skeleton that can be found in the sewers of Undead Settlement and in tower with Shared Grave bonfire (The Ringed City).
- Deals physical damage.
- Roots are attached to them.
- Only one skeleton can be seen wearing a Worker Hat
- They do not need to be killed by blessed weapons
Notes & Trivia
- In the Undead Settlement you can see many corpses with root overgrowth, possibly having something to do with the Curse-Rotted Greatwood