|Enemy Type||Humanoid Hollow|
Lycanthrope Hunter is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- They carry a sharpened tree branch and use it as a lance.
- They move slowly but have a very dangerous thrusting attack with long reach.
- Sometimes they sit unmoving besides trees or foliage, and will not attack until you walk in front of them or they hear you nearby.
- Will come to aid each other if they hear you attacking others of their kind.
- Have 294 HP.
- Their attacks actually drain a lot of stamina and you can easily end up guardbroken.
- Can be lured
- Are affected by Rapport
- Are affected by Poison, Toxic, and Bleed.
- Can be stunned for about 4 seconds when set on fire.
Notes & Trivia
- Drops Pike
|Road of Sacrifices||294||150||Pike|