|Immune||Bleed, Poison, Toxic, Frost|
- A white tree taking a feminine shape, with long brances for arms.
- There are three types: regular Tree Women that attack with an icy breath, Smoldering Tree Women which release a mass of slow, homing flames, can be indentified by the small flames on the tips of their branches; and Mad Tree Woman which will crawl at you and swipe the brances wildly to attack you.
- Both types can grab the player, it appears it's not possible to button mash your way out of the grab.
- Deals Physical (Standard?) or Fire Damage. May also inflict Frostbite.
- Can stretch their arms to attack the player.
- Highly vulnerable to Fire Damage.
- Resistant to Lightning Damage.
- Immune to Bleed, Poison/Toxic and Frostbite.
- Can be Lured?
- Can be Rapported?
Notes & Trivia
- Many Tree Women are no longer able to move and only serve as regular harmless trees, unable to attack or be attacked.
- Their roots actually act like tiny legs that they move forward with, albeit very slowly.
- Tree Woman guarding Snap Freeze has an unused dialogue connected with Pontiff Sulyvahn, a mandatory boss from Dark Souls III. Also, she attacks in similar way, as unused sprite from Bed of Chaos, a boss met in Dark Souls I.
- To distinguish a hostile Tree Woman from a harmless tree, look at their hair. If the hair is flowing in the wind, then it's an enemy. If it's not moving, it's just a tree.
|Painted World of Ariandel||Alluring Skull (Very rare)|
Smouldering Tree Woman
|Painted World of Ariandel||Alluring Skull (Very Rare)|