Sewer Centipede is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- Sewer Centipedes mimic the body of a drowned woman but they're actually spidery fiends.
- Found in the sewer area of Irithyll of Boreal Valley, a group of them can be found in the area leading up into the kitchen where you may find Siegward of Catarina. Also found in Profaned Capital
- In the river at Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, several dead sewer centipedes give you a false sense of security in approaching the live ones.
- The creature strongly resembles a house centipede.
- They use a mixture of melee attacks and toxic spitting.
- Can be hit by critical strikes from the front if poise is broken.
- Can be lured?
- Can be Rapported?
- Will go on patrol mode if you approach them using hidden body + spook, but will not attack you.
Notes & Trivia