Sewer Centipede is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- Sewer Centipedes mimic the body of a drowned woman but they're actually spidery fiends.
- Found in the sewer area of Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, a group of them can be found in the area leading up into the kitchen where you may find Siegward of Catarina. Also found in Profaned Capital. There is also one in the Painted World of Ariandel, behind a gate in the Corvian Settlement.
- In the river at Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, several dead sewer centipedes give you a false sense of security in approaching the live ones.
- The creature strongly resembles a house centipede.
- They use a mixture of melee attacks and toxic spitting.
- Can be hit by critical strikes from the front if poise is broken.
- Cannot be Lured.
- Cannot be Rapported.
- Will go on patrol mode if you approach them using hidden body + spook, but will not attack you.
Notes & Trivia