|Weakness||Bleed, Thrust & Lightning|
|Resistances||Blunt & Fire|
Serpent-Man is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- These Serpent-Men are smaller and faster than their large predecessors in Dark Souls I.
- The Archdrake Peak variant uses a shotel and a shield. They can also spit fire.
- Those with dual-daggers equipped are capable of a deadly Parry & Riposte attack.
- Serpent-Men can stretch out their neck for a grab-and-smash.
- Larger snake men are more resistant to stagger, but still staggerable with successive strikes.
- Larger versions have deadlier close range fire attacks.
- Can be lured?
- Cannnot be Rapported.
- All variants can be parried
- The larger-sized variation of these enemies have weapons with extremely long reach. It should be noted that the long reach of the larger Serpent-Men's weapons can also clip through walls and ceilings.
- The fireball spitting variations seem to ignore spell parry.
Notes & Trivia
- Likely to be successors of Serpent-Man of King's Field and Souls series
- In dark souls, snakes and serpents are seen as lesser dragons. Perhaps the true form these possibly former humans sought was dragon. as they populate archdragon peak and breathe fire. All they lack are wings, and maybe horns for style.
- You can farm large titanite shards. Larger snakemen may drop titanite chunks sometimes.
- They drop lightning gems sometimes.
|Archdragon Peak (NG)||???||1500||Titanite Chunks, Lightning Gems, ???|
Archdragon Peak (NG+)
|590||3000||Titanite Chunks, Lightning Gems, ???|
|Archdragon Peak (NG+2)||649||3300|
|Archdragon Peak (NG+3)||678||3375|
|Archdragon Peak (NG+4)||708||3601|
|Archdragon Peak (NG+5)||767||3675|
|Archdragon Peak (NG+6)|
|Archdragon Peak (NG+7)|