|Enemy Type||Dragon Lineage|
|Weakness||Relative weakness to Magic and Strike|
|Immune||Toxic, Poison, Bleed|
Rock Lizard is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- A dog-sized Crystal Lizard with flaming breath.
- Has roughly 700 HP
- Virtually any attack, be it Magic or Physical, will stagger it for half a second and knock it back a tiny bit.
- Kicking it will make it roll backwards a few feet. This makes it incredibly easy to knock off of ledges.
- This has virtually no telegraph, but does very low damage.
- They will always counter with this fast attack (after stunlock ends)
- Requires some charge up, and cannot be redirected once it starts (no tracking)
- They can angle this upward if you are above them
- This attack can go through obstacles (walls, the floor, etc.)
- This can easily knock you off a ledge, as it has good knockback.
- This has just good enough tracking for you to not be able to simply side step it
- Can be lured
- Immune to Rapport.
- Cannot be grabbed by Sacred Flame, though it will still take damage from the punch.
Notes & Trivia