|Weakness||Dark, Thrust, Frost|
All physical attacks & Fire (minor resistance to Lightning).
Silver Knights are an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
"Guards of Anor Londo and the royals of old. It is said that even after the family's passing, the Silver Knight continued to watch over their manor, and the Ruined Cathedral."
- There are 3 variants: Sword & Shield, Spear & Shield and Greatbow.
- Greatbow archers will switch to a sword & shield when within close range.
- They can be found in Anor Londo and Irithyll of the Boreal Valley just before reaching Anor Londo.
- 2 Titanite Shards or 1 Large Titanite Shard (guaranteed)
- Silver Knight set
- Proof of a Concord Kept (rare)
- It is best to sprint and roll to avoid the arrows from their Greatbows, or take cover behind the environment.
- Blocking is not advised against their Greatbow as you'll be pushed back and likely fall down.
- A good idea to deal with them is to also use a Greatbow of your own to harrass them from a far distance.
- They are capable of using powerful lightning attacks.
- There is a powerful red-eyed version in Anor Londo to the right of the other two Silver Knights at the top of the stairs.
- Immune to Rapport.
Notes & Trivia
- 3 Silver Knights met in a room with painting before Pontiff Sulyvahn does not respawn, when killed.
- Despite wielding Silver Knight Straight Sword and Silver Knight Spear as seen in Dark Souls I, they cannot be obtained.
|Irithyll of the Boreal Valley||1099||2500, (7500 NG+)||Dragonslayer Greatbow, Silver Knight Shield, Silver Knight Helm, Silver Knight Armor, Silver Knight Gauntlets, Silver Knight Leggings, Dragonslayer Greatarrow, Large Titanite Shard (Fixed first time), Divine Blessing (Fixed first time), Proof of a Concord Kept|
|Anor Londo||998(1550 NG++)||2500, (7500 NG+)||Dragonslayer Greatbow, Silver Knight Helm, Silver Knight Armor, Silver Knight Gauntlets, Silver Knight Leggings, Dragonslayer Greatarrow, Titanite Shard, Large Titanite Shard, Proof of a Concord Kept|