All physical attacks & Fire (minor resistance to Lightning).
Silver Knight is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
"They are the guards of Anor Londo and the royal family. It is said that even after the family's passing, the Silver Knight continued to watch over their manor, and the Ruined Cathedral."
- There are 3 variants: Sword & Shield, Spear & Shield and Greatbow.
- Greatbow archers will switch to a sword & shield when within close range.
- They can be found in Anor Londo and Irithyll of the Boreal Valley just before reaching Anor Londo.
- Use speed and rolls against Greatbows. You can also block the arrows using the environment.
- Blocking is not advised against Greatbow as you'll be pushed back and likely fall down.
- You can also counter the Greatbow with your own Greatbow.
- Silver Knights are now able to use powerful lightning strikes. There is also a powerful red-eyed version in Anor Londo.
- Immune to Rapport.
Notes & Trivia
- Drop Proof of a Concord Kept (Ultra Rare).
- Despite wielding Silver Knight Straight Sword and Silver Knight Spear as seen in Dark Souls I, in Dark Souls III they are unavailable to obtain.
- I've encountered a bug where Silver Knights ALWAYS drop at least two titanite shards and/or a Large Titanite shard. It may be a mechanic vs a bug. (Confirmed: Obtained 200+ titanite shards and 100+ large titanite shards, along with Proof of a Concord Kept(extremely rare) and full armor suit after farming for 2 hours)
|Irithyll of the Boreal Valley||1099||2500, (7500 NG+)||Dragonslayer Greatbow, Silver Knight Shield, Silver Knight Helm, Silver Knight Armor, Silver Knight Gauntlets, Silver Knight Leggings, Dragonslayer Greatarrow, Large Titanite Shard (Fixed first time), Divine Blessing (Fixed first time), Proof of a Concord Kept|
|Anor Londo||998(1550 NG++)||2500, (7500 NG+)||Dragonslayer Greatbow, Silver Knight Helm, Silver Knight Armor, Silver Knight Gauntlets, Silver Knight Leggings, Dragonslayer Greatarrow, Titanite Shard, Large Titanite Shard, Proof of a Concord Kept|