Darkwraith is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- Darkwraith Knights wear the Dark Set armour.
- Almost indistinguishable from the Darkwraiths of New Londo.
- One can be found at the bottom of the lift under the Tower on the Wall bonfire in High Wall of Lothric after following Leonhard's questline. Referred as "Special".
- Another one is located near the Farron Keep bonfire. Head left and follow the great walls to find it.
- Two of them are attacking the Abyss Watchers stronghold, near Farron Keep Perimeter bonfire.
- Health (Special/Regular): NG (700), NG+ (~1460), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+4 (??).
- Uses Dark Sword with very fast continuous swings on very high poise.
- Uses Dark Hand that serves as a magical shield which allow them a guardbreaking grab attack.
- Can be backstabbed, parried, and riposted.
- Immune to Rapport.
- Abyssal enemy, therefore weak to Farron Greatsword and Wolf Knight's Greatsword.
- Neither weak nor resistant to Slash.
- Resistant to most types of damages.
- Despite their slim posture, they have very high poise.
- Hitting them before they get hyper armor (they get this during attacks) with very heavy weapons can stun lock them.
- Souls (Special): NG (2500), NG+ (13500), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??).
- Souls (Regular): NG (500), NG+ (2000), NG++ (??), NG+3 (??), NG+6 (??), NG+9 (??).
- Cracked Red Eye Orb. (Guaranteed from Regular, 1-4)
- Dark Set (frequently)
- Dark Sword. (frequently)
- Pale Tongue. (frequently)
Notes & Trivia
- Returning enemy from Dark Souls 1.
- Darkwraiths will drop 2 Estus refills if they drop any.
- After killing all the Ghur's in their path if they survive, they will patrolling in front of the Abyss Watchers chamber. They can be easily killed because they won't enter the chamber leaving them open to safe attacks.
- In Farron Keep, they will attack Ghru's within their aggro radius, which a player can use to his/her advantage.
- When they die, their sword does not dissapear.