Darkwraith is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- Dark Knights that wear skeletal armour.
- Almost indistinguishable from the Darkwraiths of New Londo.
- Uses Dark Sword to great effect. Has the "Stomp" Weapon Art.
- Their Dark Hand serves as a magical shield and permits them a guardbreaking grab attack.
- Despite their slim posture they have very high poise.
- Can be backstabbed, parried, and riposted.
- In Farron Keep, they will attack Ghru's within their aggro radius, which a player can use to his/her advantage.
- Immune to Rapport
- If hit before they get hyper armor(they get this during attacks) very heavy weapons can stun lock them
- One can be found at the bottom of the lift under the Tower on the Wall bonfire in High Wall of Lothric after following Leonhard's questline.
- Another one is located near the Farron Keep bonfire. Head left and follow the great walls to find it.
- There are multiple Darkwraiths attacking the Abyss Watchers stronghold, near Farron Keep Perimeter bonfire.
Notes & Trivia
- Returning enemy from Dark Souls 1.
- Darkwraiths will drop 2 Estus refills if they drop any.