Hollow Slave is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- They're fast, have fast flurry-type attacks and big, area covering lunging ones
- They come in 3 variants, wielding either Thrall Axes, Warpicks or Flamberges
- The ones with axes and warpicks might switch their weapons to blowpipes and shoot darts if the player moves to far away from them (or the other way round)
- Flamberge versions are less common and have more health, though this only applies to the two found in the Undead Settlement. The Flamberge wielding ones in the Cathedral of the Deep for instance have the same amount of health as their other counterparts.
- Blocking their attacks with a regular shield or greatshield will stagger them, leaving a big window for you to attack yourself
- Those hanging on the wall or the ceiling can drop on your head, performing a deadly grapple attack
- Can be lured by Alluring Skulls
- Are affected by Rapport
Notes & Trivia
- Their appearence seems to be inspired by "The Imp" -- a character of the Berserk series, the smallest of the Inquisitor Mozgus desciples, in addition to that, the appearence of Cathedral Evangelists seems to be inspired by Mozgus himself
- Greirat of the Undead Settlement seems to have been given the Thrall Hood of a slave to humiliate him for his crimes as a thief.
- Both the versions wielding an axe or a warpick will only drop Thrall Axes as weapons. Warpicks are only sold by Greirat of the Undead Settlement after he completed his scavenging quest in the Undead Settlement.
- The ones in the Grand Archives have a small chance of dropping a Crystal Gem.