|Resistances||Physical, Thrust, Fire, Lightning, Dark|
Skeleton is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- A skeleton that wields a falchion or a scimitar and a shield
- In Catacombs of Carthus some use bows as a weapon
- Has similar moveset from their Dark Souls 1 counterpart.
- Headless one is capable of parrying player, what may lead to a riposte.
- The ones with white eyes will ressurect themselves once unless killed by a blessed weapon (the infusion, spell buff or certain weapons considered blessed Anri's Straight Sword)
- The ones wearing Worker Hat controlls the Skeleton Ball, killing them would shatter their corresponding balls.
- The Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords' initial two handed L1 may knock down the skeletons without dealing any damage.
Notes & Trivia