|Weakness||Strike, Dark, Lightning|
|Resistances||Standard, Slash, Thrust|
|Immune||Bleed, Frost, Poison, Toxic|
Judicator is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3 DLC: The Ringed City.
- Giant, respawnable enemy encountered in The Ringed City
- 4 found in The Ringed City - second Judicator (at the swamps) moves normally, while Argo only when provoked. Rest is stationary
- Summons 3 - 6 Ruin Knigts phantoms, which attacks from distance. However, first Judicator can summon a lot of Ruin Knights. Attack deals Thrust Damage.
- Summons 1 Silver Knight Ledo phantom, which uses strong attack with Ledo's Hammer. Deals Strike Damage.
- Summons 3 Black Witch Zullie phantoms, casting spell simillar to "Dark Serpent". Each hit deals very high Dark Damage.
- First one may also summon hollow using Dragon Head Stone, which attack will deal high Fire Damage.
- Sweeps their arms and smashes the players dealing Standard Damage.
- Weak to Strike Damage, Lightning Damage and Dark Damage.
- Resistant to Standard Damage, Slash Damage and Thrust Damage.
- Immune to Poison/Toxic, Bleed and Frostbite.
Notes & Trivia
- Judicator at the swamp can easily be avoided using Hidden Body spell. However, that strategy does not work with Judicator met near Mausoleum Lookout Bonfire or Purging Monument.
|The Ringed City||2200||4000||Titanite Chunks|