Judicator is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3 DLC: The Ringed City.
Judicator Enemy Description
- A giant, respawning enemy encountered in the Ringed City.
- There are four found in the Ringed City.
- The first one is found at a distance after the Mausoleum Lookout bonfire, and will summon many Ruin Knights to unleash a barrage of arrows at the player. Using the terrain and moving between volleys, players can eventually reach the Judicator.
- The second one is found patrolling the abyssal swamp at the bottom of the Ringed City. Unlike other Judicators, this one can attack the player directly, in addition to its usual summons. Using the Hidden Body sorcery can allow one to pass undetected.
- The third one can be found past the hidden ladder near the Ringed City Streets bonfire, on the path leading toward the Purging Monument, accompanied by two Ringed Knights. To reach it, one must use the Chameleon sorcery or a Young White Branch in the abyssal swamp to transform into a Humanity sprite, and then move toward the message on the wall that says "show your humanity."
- The last Judicator appears in the Spear of the Church boss fight, and will die upon summoning Halflight or another player. Unlike the other Judicators, this one does not respawn, but can be revived at the Purging Monument to allow players to challenge a Spear of the Church again.
Judicator Combat Information
- Summons three to six Ruin Knight phantoms, which fire a volley of arrows from a distance. However, first Judicator can summon several Ruin Knights phantoms. This attack deals Thrust Damage.
- Summons a Silver Knight Ledo phantom, which uses strong attacks with Ledo's Hammer. Deals Strike Damage.
- Summons three Black Witch Zullie phantoms, casting a spell similar to "Dark Serpent". Each hit deals Dark Damage.
- First one may also summon hollow using Dragon Head Stone, whose attack will deal high Fire Damage.
- Sweeps their arms and smashes the players dealing Standard Damage.
- Weak to Strike Damage, Lightning Damage and Dark Damage.
- Resistant to Standard Damage, Slash Damage and Thrust Damage.
- Immune to Poison/Toxic, Bleed and Frostbite.
- Using Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring and Hidden Body at the same time DO NOT prevent player from aggroing them (checked with the first one encountered only).
Judicator Notes & Trivia
- Judicator at the swamp can easily be avoided using Hidden Body spell. However, that strategy does not work with Judicator met near Mausoleum Lookout Bonfire or Purging Monument.
- The Ruin Knight phantoms are the same Ruin Knights the Ruin Sentinels were based off of from Dark Souls II.
|The Ringed City||2200||4000||Titanite Chunks|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!