|Enemy Type||Humanoid Hollow|
Lightning, Frost, Poison/Toxic
Physical-type, Fire, Bleed
Lothric Knights are a type of Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Once famed and feared for their drake cavalry, the Lothric Knights fought bravely until slain, sworn faithful as one of the monarch's three pillars; for they who raise Lothric's banner are still to be feared, the cut of their blades as sweet, sudden and merciless as it ever was. These virtuous warriors have yet to cease patrolling Lothric, and will test any fighter's mettle and resolve.
Lothric Knights can be found from the beginning to the end and are most dangerous when their visors are raised. Blue coaks and royal armor announce the fiercest knights - felons and ill-doers - tread warily - as should any not abiding the rule of the three pillars.
They are proficient in sword arts, and can defend and attack in equal measure.
- Will use a Shield Bash if fought in close proximity and when rolling behind them.
- Breaking their guard can be effective, particularly against the greatshield variant.
- Blue Cloak variants using swords will increase their sword's attack with Blessed Weapon.
- Blue Cloak variants met at Grand Archives using either Lothric Knight Greatsword or Lothric Knight Long Spear may buff their weapon with Crystal Magic Weapon.
- Variation using Lothric Straight Swords deals Standard, Thrust and Strike damage.
- Variation using Lothric Knight Greatsword deals Standard, Thrust, Lightning and - if his weapon is buffed - Magic damage.
- Variation using Lothric Knight Long Spear deals Thrust, Strike and - if their weapon is buffed - Magic damage.
- They are weak to Hollowslayer Greatsword, Frost, Poison/Toxic and Lightning.
- Resistant to Physical-type damage, Fire and Bleed.
- Can be drawn by Alluring Skulls.
- They are affected by the Rapport pyromancy.
- Vulnerable to parrying, setup parries are especially effective due to their constant attacking.
Notes & Trivia
- These knights are one of the "Three pillars of the king's rule" in lore, as mentioned in the Knight's Ring, Priestess Ring and Scholar's Ring descriptions.
- The only enemy to drop Sunlight Medal.
- Lord Lothric may have been based on Berserk's Griffith who may have also inspired Gwyndolin. (read article)
Sword or Spears
|High Wall of Lothric||326||220|