Smoldering Rotten Flesh
Fire, Frost, Poison/Toxic
Smoldering Rotten Flesh or Writhing Rotten Flesh is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Smoldering Rotten Flesh Description
- Smoldering version of Rotten Flesh.
- This enemy is also known as Writhing Rotten Flesh
- Player will encounter them only at the Smouldering Lake.
Smoldering Rotten Flesh Combat Information
- It can drop down from the ceiling to try and smother you.
- Deals physical damage - identical fighting pattern as Rotten Flesh of Aldrich.
- Can swell up and discharge lava, dealing fire damage in the immediate vicinity.
- Weak to Lightning and Dark.
- Resistant to Physical.
- Immune to Fire, Frost and Poison/Toxic.
- Can't be lured
- Can't be Rapported.
Smoldering Rotten Flesh Notes & Trivia
- Drop 60 souls (NG+)
Smoldering Rotten Flesh Variations
Writhing Rotten Flesh
|Cathedral of the Deep|
|Catacombs of Carthus|
Aldritch Rotten Flesh
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
You would think frost was a weakness
it looks like a demon took a dump and the poo gained sentience
Wow that’s hot.
So... immune to frost? What.
the green variant in the catacombs is so *****ing disgusting, why did form put it everywhere (and im putting it here because it dosen't have an official page
Rare pic of my dic during Destroy D December
Spicy estus soup
Moonlight GS obliterates them.
They seem highly resistant to all physical damage.
Who made this? THEY ARE SUPER WEAK TO MAGIC!!! DARK MAGIC DESTROYS THEM!!!
drops 20 souls on NG (oh boy)
can not be lured, can not be rapported, drops either 1 fire gem or 2 titanite shards. black fire orb kills em easily. uses what looks like "great combustion", but its a bit darker in hue, looks more like a chaos spell than the great combustion that the player has access to. also, seems to forget about the player easily if at a fair distance.
The normal version you fight in Cathedral of the Deep is super weak to fire; however, these are immune to fire. Do they have a similar weakness, or do I just have to deal with the low damage?