Mad Ghru is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3
Mad Ghru Enemy Description
- Ghru are descendants of the Farron guardians. Some event has turned them into goatlike demons.
Mad Ghru Combat Information
- Mad Ghru act more like dogs then they do standard Ghru. They have a large aggro range, and will pursue you aggressively.
- They are easily blocked and countered. While it is possible, it is more difficult to backstab this variant then the other Ghru types.
- Mad Ghru have little to no poise, and can be stunlocked by any weapon that deals poise damage.
- Can be affected by an Alluring Skull.
- Can be affected by the Rapport spell.
Mad Ghru Notes & Trivia
- The specifier 'Mad' suggets that the other variants of Ghru may be sane, which itself suggests they may be sentient.
Mad Ghru Drops
Mad Ghru Variations
Titanite Shard/Heavy Gem/Blue Bug Pellet/Wolf's Blood Swordgrass
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!