Mad Ghru is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3
Mad Ghru Enemy Description
- Ghru are descendants of the Farron guardians. Some event has turned them into goatlike demons.
Mad Ghru Combat Information
- Mad Ghru act more like dogs then they do standard Ghru. They have a large aggro range, and will pursue you aggressively.
- They are easily blocked and countered. While it is possible, it is more difficult to backstab this variant then the other Ghru types.
- Mad Ghru have little to no poise, and can be stunlocked by any weapon that deals poise damage.
- Can be affected by an Alluring Skull.
- Can be affected by the Rapport spell.
Mad Ghru Notes & Trivia
- The specifier 'Mad' suggets that the other variants of Ghru may be sane, which itself suggests they may be sentient.
Mad Ghru Drops
Mad Ghru Variations
Titanite Shard/Heavy Gem/Blue Bug Pellet/Wolf's Blood Swordgrass
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Whay is an edited version of the demon image from RPG Maker VX Ace there?
Something tells me he couldn’t find an actual picture of it.
I dont know why but the pic has had me dying laughing for like 10 minutes
Why upload some random, unrelated pic? Change it
wtf is that? that is not the mad ghru, that isn't even A ghru, seriously WHAT, THE ***** IS THAT?!
fuggen faun looking bastards