|Weakness||Defeat hat-wearing skeleton|
|Immune||All types of damage|
Skeleton Ball is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- Skeleton Ball is a traplike enemy that rolls back and forward through an assigned corridor.
- Attacks are not necessarily lethal unless it knocks you off a ledge.
- They can also be used to kill other enemies and invaders lured onto their path.
- Only two of them exist in the game, both found in the Catacombs of Carthus.
- Skeletons Balls are controlled by unarmed skeletons wearing a black peasant hat. These skeletons do not posses any attacks, but they will try and run away from you.
- The first skeleton is found on the path of the first Skeleton Ball. Pass through the small gate and you'll find him to your right, hiding in a corner. Once killed the Skeleton Ball will fall apart when and leave Undead Bone Shard.
- The second skeleton is defended by Carthus Swordsman skeletons and a larger skeleton using a bow. It's possible to snipe the skeleton from below if you don't want to engage the skeleton warriors. Once killed the Skeleton Ball will fall apart and reveal a Dark Gem as well as a Lesser Crab
- If you roll into one head on, you will not fall over or stumble as long as you are not touching it by the end of your roll's invincibility frames. However you will still be affected by damage.
Notes & Trivia
- A quit/reload will respawn the balls. They will break apart again when they hit the wall.
|Catacombs of Carthus (near long staircase)||-||-||Undead Bone Shard (once per NG cycle)|
|Catacombs of Carthus (near giant Hound-Rat)||Dark Gem (once per NG cycle) and Lesser Crab (always)|