|Resistances||Standard, Slash, Thrust, Fire, Dark, Lightning|
Skeleton Wheel is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Skeleton Wheel Enemy Description
- A skeleton bound to a spiked wheel
Skeleton Wheel Combat Information
- They roll towards the player so their spiked wheels deal damage
- They use their fists to attack when the player is close to them
- Are a nuisance, but have rather low health.
- The Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords' initial two handed L1 may knock down the skeletons without dealing any damage.
Skeleton Wheel Locations
Skeleton Wheel Drops
Skeleton Wheel Notes & Trivia
- Skeleton Wheel is a returning enemy from Dark Souls 1 and 2. They are a shadow of their former glory however, with fewer numbers and a shortened attack animation.
- A reference to a similar enemy in Berserk.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!