Boreal Outrider Knight
|Resistances||Frost, Fire, Magic, Physical-type|
Boreal Outrider Knight is an enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Boreal Outrider Knight Enemy Description
- A powerful knight that serves as a mini-boss.
- One can be found before the first Road of Sacrifices bonfire. Just take the elevator all the way down. This one drops the Irithyll Straight Sword.
- Another one can be found near the two Wyverns in Lothric Castle, down the stairs in the left building. This one drops the Irithyll Rapier.
- The last one is found past an illusory wall in the Grand Archives. This one drops the Outrider Knight Set.
Boreal Outrider Knight Combat Information
- Timing a roll to end up at his side or back, followed by a combo is proven effective.
- Attacks deals Standard Damage or Thrust Damage. May also inflict Frostbite.
- Can be parried and riposted.
Boreal Outrider Knight Notes & Trivia
- The Black Fire Orb on a 20-20 INT-FTH build casted on a +9 Pyro Flame, will do 500 damage should you wear both Swamp and Witch's rings +Lloyd's Sword Ring.
- Outrider Knights have deformed over time, into dog-like Sulyvahn's Beasts, Vordt of the Boreal Valley and even the Dancer of the Boreal Valley. - "Every Outrider Knight one day devolves into a beast, constantly hounded by Pontiff Sulyvahn's black eyes."
- The Outrider Knight in Lothric Castle drops the Irithyll Rapier regardless of wielding the Irithyll Straight Sword, similar to the knight in the Road of Sacrifices.
Boreal Outrider Knight Variations
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!