|Weakness||Frost, Dark, Lightning|
Corvian Knight is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- Dangerous knights very similar to the Boreal Outrider Knights.
- Corvian Knights are enemies unique to the Corvian Settlement within The Painted World of Ariandel.
- There are two variants: One wields a Rapier along some Darts (the Crow Quills weapon), and another wields one claw in each hand (the Crow Talons Weapon).
Attacks and Tips:
- Don't be fooled by the Corvian Rapier Knight and it's darts. If you're lucky, you'll only get hit by one dart, and it doesn't do much damage. The problem is if all hit at once. His aim is very precise, and unless you roll (or hide behind a wall), you'll get hit by four darts at once, meaning almost insta-kill in less than one second. Stamina management is the key.
- Attacks deals Slash Damage (both variants) or Thrust Damage (Crow Quill variant only).
- Weak to Frostbite, Dark Damage and Lightning Damage.
- Resistant to Bleed, and Fire Damage.
- Can be lured with Alluring Skulls. They'll be only affected if you aggro them first (e.g. Shooting them with projectiles, stand within their range of vision), otherwise they'll remain unaffected.
- Aural Decoy only makes them face the direction where the spell lands, and it has to be close enough for them to do so. They also need to be not aggroed on you for it to work.
- Both variants are affected by Rapport.
- Both variants can be backstabbed.
- Can be parried.
Notes & Trivia
- Crow Talon knights become vulnerable to a critical hit when they are hit with any attack that causes stagger while they are attacking. This includes firebombs. Using Perseverance is an effective means of exploiting this.
- Their weapons are available to the player, but their armor is not.
- Both Crow Quill and Crow Talon Knights can perform a riposte if they break your guard.
Crow Quill Variant